Buying a Dental Practice
Dental Practice Acquisition Expert
Transitioning a practice involves a plethora of documents that can become overwhelming to tackle, but are crucial to file properly. JoAnne Tanner will assist in evaluating and verifying all documents necessary for the completion of the transition in order to ease the process.
This precision and due diligence ensure that you are checking off every appropriate box and not leaving anything to chance. Documents involved in the transition process may include:
- Letter of Intent
- Included and Excluded Assets
- Accounts Receivables (to buy them or discount them)
- Purchase Price and Asset Allocation
- Outstanding Accounts Payable
- Be sure to get the support you need in reviewing these important documents.