Buying a dental practice
Buying a dental practice? Call JoAnne Tanner to help you with the process/
Buying a Dental Practice. Dental Practice Due Diligence
July 25, 2020 By Joanne Tanner
Buying a Dental Practice
Should be one of the most positive experiences of your lifetime–but dental school does not prepare you for this enormous step
JoAnne Tanner, MBA, can make the difference by getting you what you want in the sale without the pitfalls that can derail the inexperienced buyer
What Makes JoAnne Different from Other Dental Transition Specialists?
She provides due diligence to uncover the critical factors of the sale externally, and uncovers potential revenue generating opportunities internally by performing a thorough analysis of the current practice management systems.
JoAnne can laser focus on the most critical details of a sale to provide representation on the following:
- Evaluating key practice vital signs including actual active patients and accurate new patient numbers, fee analysis, and much more
- Examination and verification of all documents necessary for the completion of the transition
- Keys to understanding the sellers’ staff culture and patient treatment philosophy
- Guidance to growing the practice of your dreams
- JoAnne’s personal coaching/guidance throughout the transition and afterward